skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hello, is anyone there?
Are you ever in a situation where you have asked your children to do something....anything that competes directly with their x-box? Do any of you ever want to take that stupid little box and throw it out a three or four story window and see it crash into little itty bitty pieces? Do you ever feel like when your children are mesmorized by the star wars guys fighting one another on the TV that you could have a heart attack, brain aneurism, or anything else that could drop you dead on the spot and your kids would just look at your lifeless body and think that right now is really not a good time for you to die? Do you ever say that it's time for dinner, homework, bed, etc. and have the answer be "just one more minute I almost won this level" ? Do you ever get woken up at 6:00 in the morning to the sound of battleships and lightsabers and dogfights between Jedis and and the evil ones? Huh.. do ya.. do ya... Well I do and let me tell you I am about ready to have a yard sale and have the box called X be sold to the lowest bidder... any offers?
2 comments:
See this is the difference once again with boys and girls! But I will admit that getting them to do anything while watching "Hannah Montana" is next to impossible. Aren't kids fun?
Tyson is going through this at the ripe age of 3! We call him for dinner and he says "Just a minute, I gotta win first!" And that could take days!
Post a Comment