Saturday, December 8, 2007

Disneyworld or Bust!










I'm exhausted...8 days of Disney "magic" could take a toll on anyone but I would do it all over again...we had a great time. Bare with me as I post my pictures for the next little bit..I Don't scrapbook so this is all the memories my children may get...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks SO fun! Connor is a goof, he's extra smiley in Disneyworld huh! Get cracking on more pictures!

I'll be seeing you very soon, tell your boys not to knock me down on my butt getting to Tyson first!

Melissa said...

You did it...so proud of you Chrissy Lou! I want to see more pics...so glad you all had fun!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Its about time that you posted your pics of Disneyland!!! I am so glad that you all had a great time. You are brave.

Lori Romney said...

hey your boys are getting so big! this is Lori and I got a blog! I am not sure how to use it really, but its clintandloriromney.blogspot.com