Friday, March 7, 2008

Arizona..here I come


I'm off..to a little sun, a little fun, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and I get to do it with my lovely sister Carrie and her hubby Joel..and of course their two adorable children. I cannot wait to get out of this chilly weather. Tyson and Ray Ray..look out, your aunt Chrissy is ready to party !! woo hoo

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I'll be sure to get them ear plugs this weekend! Joking! I laughed so hard when I heard Tyson talk to Jacks on the phone, he said "Is your mom the loud one?" Funny, right? Can't wait to see you, I'll see you at the airport just in time for that fabulous rush hour traffic!

Kelli said...

lucky you to get some sun, and lucky tyson and ray ray to party with aunt chrissy! enjoy the lovely weather for all of us saps who have to stay here in chilly utah!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Romney said...

LUCKY! Have fun soaking up some sun. :)

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Have fun in Arizona. I am jealous that you get to see the sun and relax for awhile. I am glad that you get to see your sister, they are the best. See you when you get back.

Carrie said...

You need to post your pictures! Thanks for coming a billion times over I had a fabulous time just being with you! The company was a blast!

I know, I can talk! I hope it didn't drive you nuts. But look at how much more I know you and Kev now! :)

Melissa said...

I am missing my Chrissy Lou...hope you had a fun time and I look forward to Saturday.

Teisa Linscott said...

Well hey there. I found your blog through Rachel's. I haven't seen you playing tennis lately. You should come and play.

Melissa said...

Time to start bloggin again girl!!