Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...to the greatest friends ever!! Getting older really stinks but having friends take you to breakfast and throw you a dinner party and give you gifts and treats, and magazines, and homeade posters(that I cannot seem to scan on my printer), and candles and books and jars and water pitchers that in my mind is definitely not seasonal and just great conversation all around..(we missed you Rach, Cass, and Jill).. really made the day all worth it!! I love you guys. And to my little Miss.. you are such a great friend to spend all day cleaning and dipping cinnamon bears just so I could have my favorite treat...I love ya my friend!
9 comments:
You were spoiled. I think you have great friends too. I've enjoyed the ones I've gotten to know. Looks fun, gotta love girly gatherings.
p.s. I would have taken pics of your kids but their faces were too dirty, oh, no wait that's you! j/k. I don't know why I didn't get any shots, oopsie, will do next time.
I am glad that you had a good birthday. It was fun just chatting and enjoying good food and friends. One more year down, 50 to go :) xoxo
So fun for you to have a birthday so we could all get together and PARTY!!! I love stretching out a birthday. You deserve the best...love ya my friend!!
BTW...glad I broke out my best china for your party with all that great take out :)
so sorry to have missed it....glad you're day was great, you deserve it.
Happy belated birthday!! Girlfriends are the best!
hey chris... i'm making our blog private and need your e-mail address so i can send you an invite. either comment on my blog or e-mail it to me at k.thurgood@yahoo.com
Thanks!
happy late bday! it looks like you had a fun one.
lucky you. having one of the all time best PARTY PLANNERS as one of your BFF. she really is the best:)
happy belated christine!!!
by the way, your scarf is smashing:)
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a good one!
Post a Comment