Hi Chris - Wow that was a great read. So Fun!! I'm planning on setting up my blog this week. I am feeling quite a bit of pressure - so many great stories - and great writers. I'll send the link as soon as it's done. Have a good one! - Rach
I am the mom of three energetic boys and wife of 1 energetic man.. My oldest boy Connor is 12, Jackson is 10 and Ethan is 7. My hubby Kevin is a broker and is so awesome at supporting his family. I love watching my boys play any and all sports, hanging out with girlfriends, playing a great game of tennis, working out (sometimes), watching HGTV, travel channel, and anything scary. I love all magazines..they help me zone out when I need a little "girl" time.
2 comments:
Hi Chris - Wow that was a great read. So Fun!! I'm planning on setting up my blog this week. I am feeling quite a bit of pressure - so many great stories - and great writers. I'll send the link as soon as it's done. Have a good one! - Rach
Thanks for the Wildcat comment, really. They just need to pull their heads out of their butts and then we'll be back in top shape!
Good job on the blog, you really got it goin' now!
Post a Comment