
Connors team played for the division championship today and WON!!! I'm sure most of you are tired of hearing about football but today was huge. Long story short...Connor has been on this team for four years...same coaches and mostly the same kids on the team. Each year they do pretty good but always end up losing in the playoffs, and they have never beat Bingham...ever. They made it through this season undefeated and made it to the championship game against...who else...Bingham. Bingham scored in the first quarter but didn't score the extra point. Alta couldn't score through the first half and most of the second half...but finally in the fourth quarter they made a touchdown and the extra point which made the score 7-6. The game couldn't end quick enough after that...I don't think I have any healthy fingernails left and I am not a nail biter but it was that intense of a game. Anyhoo...they won...they totally won...I am so happy for Connor and his coaches, they are so great and worked so hard this year....Good job son, you deserve it!!!


6 comments:
Congrats Connor! Can we have your autograph? That's just as exciting for you and Kev too! Miss you guys!
yeah for Conner!!!! Cole lost a heartbreaker against Riverton. But had his best game of the season...so he is doing pretty well. Can't wait for next year!
Good for him...although I am not very happy about Alta beating Bingham! Tell Jackson I won't forget his shake.
Love it that they won!!! Nothing like seeing your child excited about winning a game like that. Connor is awesome. Congrats!
Way to be Connor!! awesome job:)
how cute and fun are all of those moms?
Excuse me...where are you? I'm waiting with baited breath for your next post!
Post a Comment