Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm getting old







First off..this week has been so crazy for me. We are trying to get Kevins house...my old house...our house...whatever...ready to sell. We've had carpet cleaners and house cleaners over and yesterday I had to put the house back together, so it would look good when someone walks through the door. My back felt the brunt of all my hard work...poor thing...I layed on the couch last night with four pillows under my legs and forced all my boys to wait on me...I love cold cereal for dinner...yummm.



Anyways...yesterday after I picked the boys up from school we went up to visit my nieces new baby. Now...when I think of my niece I picture her as a little girl at my wedding who spun around in her frilly dress her mom made. Now she is all grown up and has a new baby..where has the time gone? The boys...as you can see...took turns holding little Stella ( how cute is that name)...It took Connor a couple of tries to figure out how to hold the baby and when he did he took this picture and was done..it made him nervous. Jackson however was great, he just looked at her and kept touching her little fingers in aww. I have forgotten how small and yummy babies are, and this little Stella could make anyone a little baby hungry...hmmm





4 comments:

Carrie said...

I see pictures like that and first glance I think "How long have I been gone?!" but I see it's your neice's baby! You should get a little baby hungry, you deserve a girl!

Jill said...

Baby Hungry Chris? I can read right through this post. Go for it.

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!

Melissa said...

I love Ethan's face in that first picture...he definitely looks like he's up to something!

A girl would fit quite nicely in the Bolingbroke's home! I am a really great shopper of girls clothes...we could have fun together!!!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Can't wait for that little girl to come into your home. It will give me an excuse to shop for girly things. I will live vicariously through you. Sounds good to me:)