
This picture is my alltime favorite...This is a classic Bolingbroke candid photo...I am in the front row enjoying every minute...Jackson is leaning back with a small smile on his face...Connor is posing for the camera...Kevin has a huge grin but is reserved and Ethan has his eyes closed..not wanting to see a thing. My favorite part is the boy sitting next to Ethan..he not only has his eyes closed but is in a full I hate this ride position..not looking or enjoying a thing.
We went and ate breakfast with the Disney characters on our last day at the parks..Once Ethan got his Mickey ears, he did not take them off.
12 comments:
I remember you had to take out a second mortgage for all your pictures so I was really feelin' for ya when you couldn't even put them on your blog!
I was so pumped when I saw them on there today, scan scan away my sister....scan scan away.
Chris I love your blog. You have tons of fun stuff to read. You've inspired me, maybe I'll do one, but I can't promise. Ha Ha hope you are doing well.
max
Your vacation pics are so fun. A cruise is definitely the way to go!
So you like People Magazine huh? I like Guitar Hero. Bring me a setup for a PlayStation 2 and I'll see what I can do about the magazine... Sounds fair.
what jerks to charge so much for fun photo-memories! at least they are really, really cute pictures! i have never been to disneyland or disneyworld... how depressing is that!
Cute pictures. Danny rode Splash Mountain this last weekend at Disneyland and our favorite picture was the guy behind him "sleeping". It was perfect timing and a perfect picture. Looked like a fun vacation!
-Katie
I love it! I can just see you scanning away over there. Too funny! Looking forward to more!
I HATE when places charge a million dollars for pictures. It reminds me of my wedding! At least they look good. :) You have a good looking family.
So glad you got your scanner up and running...love the pics! The first one is a keeper...I love Ethan's face.
Who would have thought that my little Chrissy Lou who was technically challenged a year ago would now be so high tech- a laptop, a scanner, X-box, text messenging, email.... you've come a long way baby!
Love the pictures- they do charge a fortune - but their worth it. So cute - looks like you had a great time - Miss ya!
its about time that we saw pics of your vacation. Although, I couldn't tell that the one photo was a fake, but oh well. Looked like fun.
Post a Comment