Monday, February 11, 2008

MELISSA IS GREAT!

My cute friend Melissa and I were hanging out on Friday and I made a comment that I needed to get my car detailed because it was so disgustingly dirty. Melissa then decided that she was going to do what only the best of friends would do and that was to take my car and detail it for me. Now...I can keep a clean house, my laundry stays updated, my kids are bathed on a regular basis but for some reason my cars cleanliness gets away from me. I begged her to please not do this for she may hurl when she sees what is under my seats...but she was stubborn and took my car anyway. When she returned my amazingly clean, wonderfully smelling car a few hours later I was so excited that at first I didn't notice the little tokens she had left for me.

Ya'll see the pictures hanging from my sun visor and over my cd player....well Melissa happened to give me these pictures and copies of these pictures for each one of our friends displayed in the pictures. The problem is she gave me all these pictures like....oh I don't know...maybe a month or so ago and I was supposed to make the delivery to each one of these wonderful girls. Well as Melissa found out as she was cleaning my disgusting car...I never made the delivery. Oops..bad girl. Anyway...so sorry Missy Lou...never trust a friend with a dirty car...it just gets blended with all the other crap on my front seat. Now do you see the little note on my steering wheel...it says "Melissa is Great"... yes you are Melissa, thanks again, I love the smell of citrus...mmmmm

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Can Melissa be my friend, too?! Your car looks amazing! If only I was anal about keeping mine clean...

Melissa said...

You are so cute little Chrissy Lou!! It really wasn't that bad...I've seriously seen worse! It was my treat...you know how I feel about clean cars. It gives me great satisfaction to really detail one out. Maybe this could be my new job:0)

Thank you again for the beautiful necklace, I really love it! And I am still paying you...I wanted to clean your car...no payment required.

And yes, by the way...I will never trust you again with delivering photos, you're fired from that job.

Still love ya though!

tara said...

oh my. That is SOOOO melissa. From the cleanliness to the cute little notes you'll keep finding. She's so great that way;)
by the way, I want a pic of your necklace too. get on it, would ya?:)

Carrie said...

Wow, let's see if you can get dinner and a movie out of her. You two were made to be girlfriends, what a match! I won't tell your husbands. :)

Love ya!

Lori Romney said...

I wish I could keep my car clean! Mine has dog hair all over it. You are very lucky to have such a nice friend.

Maman Pélissié said...

Maybe it's just the name. I have an AMAZING friend Melissa too! What would we do with out them?

PS-Can I borrow your friend Melissa for my car? My Melissa is a massage therapist....up for a trade?

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Yes, that it IS what best of friends should do (hint,hint:)) Jk What would we do without our friends? Can't live without them. We are pretty lucky.

Rachel said...

That Mis - she does love a clean car - it looks fabulous! She is terrific and so are you! Thanks for cleaning my bathrooms today - you really didn't need to...but I really do appreciate it! That is a true labor of love, pee on the seat and all, love you!