Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Halloween

Today my boys had their halloween parade and parties...hoo rah...


Connor was "Crazy Wig head".... I was lucky to get him to be that...of course the "wig" came off right after this picture. BTW...the kid next to him is his best friend and older then Connor...let's just say Connor is slightly tall...

Jackson wanted to be scary this year so we got him the costume of the "gauze mummy"....notice all the gauze...and the face that looks like a mummy...hence the name "gauze mummy"....are you scared?



Ethan wanted to be Annakin from Star Wars...after his little accident last week I renamed him "Annakin...after a battle"...no makeup needed today.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh that poor Ethan...seriously, can you stop beating the kid? Glad you got Connor to wear the wig...it really "makes" the costume and Jackson, well I am pretty frightened!

Carrie said...

So cute Chris! I love those pics of Jackson and Ethan and your girl...no wait, that's Connor! Man he's gotten tall which he did not get from his dad but definitely from his mommy dearest. And what a perfect fit for Ethan after the accident. Happy Halloween boys!

Rachel said...

Classic yet simple- I love crazy wig head, the never dull gauze mummy, and of course, the traditional Jedi costume - you can't go wrong with those - all timeless! We tend to over think costumes at our house.