Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome Venus...I mean Jenn




So I finally talked my cute friend and doubles partner Jenn into blogging...woo hoo...Of course I had to welcome her into the blogging world by posting some amazing pictures of her playing tennis. Notice her amazing form and technique. She has been compared to Venus Williams many times and is truly a threat on the court and not one to be trifled with..isn't that right Jenn?


Just one word of advice for the new blogger.....when a fellow blogger decides to take some pictures of you playing tennis, you can be pretty sure that those pictures will wind up on her blog for all to see...hee hee...isn't this fun! Now blog away Venus!!

4 comments:

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

Oh boy aren't we welcoming! Thank you so much for showing the world what a fabulous tennis player you have for a partner. If you look closely at my form, you can see my chiseled muscles at work. Can't wait to return the favor and show the world what an amazing partner I have!!!

Carrie said...

I notice you're recruiting A LOT of people! Nice new day job! ha ha

Melissa said...

Oh yes, that's what I'm talking about! Work it girl...can't wait to check out her blog.

Rachel said...

Good job - another one bites the dust- blog spot should be paying you a referral fee - how many is it now? Love Ya!