WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN CHEERLEADERS!!!!

How cute are they? The squad is made up of the players little sisters and some of their friends...Their coach is one of the players moms and she does such a great job. They put on a halftime show and cheer from the sidelines the entire game...rain or shine.. I always feel a little jealous when the moms get to watch their boys play and then watch their girls do the halftime...I get to watch Ethan wrestle with the other boys on the sidelines and hope he doesn't get hurt...again...not quite the same but oh well...
GO ALTA
4 comments:
Go Connor, wish we could be there to watch you play! I'll let you tackle Joel down when we come back to visit!
Yeah- way to go Connor. Let's be real though, the boys win games to impress the cheerleaders. They've got to put on their best moves for the girls. Good Luck next week!
Cole won his game today too. It was a nail biter. I can't wait for the championships!
How did Jackson do?
That is so cute...cheerleaders! That is where my girls would be. Glad football is keeping you busy.
Post a Comment