Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trunk or treat...and lots of candy

Typical Halloween night at our place...we started with a little trunk or treat at the church followed by a lap around the entire neighborhood...the boys had to hit every house that had their lights on and some that didn't.


What we ended up with at the end of the night could feed a family of twelve for a week or two...but unfortunately I can eat like a family of twelve so this bowl will diminish nicely under my "chocolate only" eyes....HELP




5 comments:

Carrie said...

Normally people have a candy bowl, holy giant candy bucket! Did you have to tie that thing to a mule to get it home?

Melissa said...

Now that's some serious candy...is that from all your boys combined or just want you pulled in?

Nice work either way!

Rachel said...

Wow- that's a ton of candy - I guess we got our money back! So good to see you at trunk or treat -the boys looked great!

Dan and Jen Sampson said...

My way of dealing with all of the treats that you don't want in your house is to eat it all as fast as you can so that it will be gone faster and not sit to stare at you for weeks. Works for me.

Jill said...

Did I mention that I only had ONE trick or treater the whole night? So I have all of that candy plus my kids chock full bags. Grr..

We save all of the chocolate to stuff in our pockets when we go skiing. Nothing like a kitkat on the ski lift. Yummy.